6" Hub - Landcruiser Stud Pattern - Chinese SL Bearings - Standard Seal
Part Number: 441203
7” Hub Kit, Landcruiser Stud Pattern (6x 6.5” (139.7mm) PCD)
Fitted with 1/2” UNF wheel studs and nuts.
- 1 x 7” Hub fitted with 6 x 1/2” wheel studs.
- 6 x 1/2” UNF wheel nuts
- 1 x Bearing Cone LM68149 - Chinese
- 1 x Bearing Cone LM12749 - Chinese
- 1 x Seal - SL Type
- 1 x Grease cap
6" Hub - HT Holden Pattern - Chinese SL Bearings - Standard Seal
All of AL-KO's hubs are manufactured from high grade ductile iron to give maximum achievable strength.
Some of AL-KO's hubs are available in zinc plated or hot dipped galvanised finish as well as the traditional raw cast finish.
The capacity of a hub is dependent on the size of wheel bearings fitted and such dimensional limits such as flange diameter and the available hole in the wheel to which it is fitted (on the hub this is the hub outer boss dimension).
To ascertain what hub from the vast AL-KO range is required it is important to know the following:
- Total load you expect a pair of hubs to carry in kg.
- Wheel bearing type to be fitted (LM, slimline, 1.5 t, etc).
- Wheel drilling pattern (4 stud Datsun, 5 stud Mini, 5 Stud HQ Holden, 5 stud Ford, 6 stud Landcruiser).